Thursday, May 31, 2007

Memorial Day weekend photos

Here are some fun photos of my hubby and my son that I took last weekend. It's not too often that my hubby gets out on the trampoline. But it was his last chance! It's a Memorial day tradition at my parents house that the trampoline comes down and the pool goes up on Memorial Day. With the 12 cousins, aunts, uncles and kids, it doesn't take long at all. The only factor that slows us down is that we don't have enough screw drivers to go around.

Yep! That's my son doing a flip... it scares the daylights out of me! I can just imagine him breaking his neck! 14yrs think they're invincible.

3 comments:

  1. These photos are GREAT!! haha!! Looks like it was tons of fun! Glad your DH got on the trampoline too. Glad no body broke their neck too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pictures!! Looks like fun but I'm like you - I would have been nervous too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photos are great, Joni.

    And well, I was curious and wanted to read more about you.
    The Daisy D layouts are gorgeous! You did an awesome job on them so as always.

    ReplyDelete