Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Scribble Scrabble

It felt good to work on some layouts. Seems like I haven't finished one in quite a while. The 2ScrappyChix Designs store has a wonderful new paper line called Scribble Scrabble. I love the soft, rich colors.

This one is called Enjoy Life: Grab it, Enjoy it, Love it, Live it, Never take it for granted...
Journaling reads: When I asked Cheryl why she wanted to play the guitar, she said "I just had the URGE to play the guitar. That's why I draw, because I feel like it. I also want to try ice skating and diving! Oh, and sky diving too! That sounds likes fun!" {{{YIKES!!!}}}
This layout came about as an aftermath to some major drama at our house last week. There is a good chance that Cheryl will be cut from the Varsity soccer team (this is her senior year). Papa, if you're reading this, don't tell her you know. By doing this layout, I was trying to get her to think about her life and to see that there is more to life than playing soccer.


This one is called Sweet Dreams. It's another soccer layout, kind of. Cheryl works so hard during a game that the first thing she does when she gets home is take a nap. Journaling reads: "This is the aftermath of a soccer game.... Doesn't she look like an angel? Just 20 minutes ago she was bashing other angels around the soccer field."

3 comments:

  1. I love the layout of Cheryl sleeping! She looks like a little girl which I know she is all most all grown up!

    ReplyDelete