Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Scrapping the Music - Little Wonders

Here's my layout for the Scrapping the Music challenge, Little Wonder's by Rob Thomas.

This photo just breaks my heart...
My daughter played Varisty soccer last year as a Junior. This year because of repeated ankle injuries, she didn't perform well at tryouts and was cut from the Varsity team (they have a new coach this year).



I used the lyrics from Little Wonders instead of the title. Journaling reads:

All of my regret will wash away somehow...
But, I cannot forget the way I feel right now.


PP is from Basic Grey and We R Memory Keepers. The flower is Prima Essentials collection. These flowers are gorgeous! The doodle is made using a Crafter's Workshop template.

2 comments:

  1. Great mixture of pattered paper! Totally love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joni...WOW! this is so powerful....beautiful layout....but the story is just so sad...I remember how heartbreaking it is when you don't "make" something you try so hard to do....I have that same feeling everytime I try for a DT and get rejected....
    I will keep her in my prayers..
    Robin (tqmnurse from tallyscrappers)

    ReplyDelete