Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy December Birthday!

Last week was such a busy week that I didn't get a chance to mention my nephew's birthday. We have another teenager in the family!... BIG 13!

How do you like the birthday tower! With all those candles, it's lit up like a Christmas tree!

Here's what a Christmas birthday looks like. What a festive group!

Look at these cuties enjoying some birthday "cake"!

At a Christmas Birthday, we must have karaoke Christmas Caroling!

And we have the appreciative spectators...

Happy Birthday, Noah!

2 comments:

  1. Great photos Joni!!!! I love the jello 'cake' with all those candles. I hope he had a great 13th birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the cake.. what a FUN idea!! Happy Birthday Noah!! Looks like a GREAT time was had by all!

    ReplyDelete