Sunday, May 19, 2013

It's Card Kit Time!!!



Welcome to the Club Mojo May card kit reveal! We have 10 ladies in the club this year... 10!!! These are all wonderful ladies who I've had the good fortune to meet at Scrappin' Mojo. Wait until you see all the talent and inspiration!

It's time for our Club reveal. This month's kit was put together by Terri! This was such a wonderfully different kit. It was so much FUN:



Here is what I created. I just loved working with this kit!



Here are some close ups:








I only had time to use one of the girls. I saved my favorite one for a canvas that I have planned. I'll share later when it is done. That's it for me this month! Be sure to checkout the creations from the other ladies:

Beth - bethiejs.blogspot.com
KimP - http://www.scrappinmojo.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=218
Diane - mumblebeedesigns.blogspot.com
Terri - jazzyscrappertidbits.blogspot.com
Mary - justanotefrommary.blogspot.com
KimO - http://www.scrappinmojo.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=218
Jan - http://www.scrappinmojo.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=218
Niki - ellenaspaperhouse.blogspot.com
Mara - loveyourmotherearth.blogspot.com

Thanks for dropping by!

4 comments:

  1. I love what you did with her Joni thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of the little details! I also like the way you cut the quote into little chunks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joni I LOVE her!! You did a GREAT job! Cant wait to see your canvas you have planned!!
    Have a GREAT day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She turned out beautiful!!! This makes me what to run up to my scraproom and play!

    ReplyDelete