Wednesday, November 20, 2013

November Card Kit Time

Welcome to the Club Mojo November card kit reveal! We have 10 ladies in the club this year... 10!!! These are all wonderful ladies who I've had the good fortune to meet at Scrappin' Mojo.

It's time for our Club reveal, and this month's card kit was put together by ME! I went with a Christmas theme because it's never too early to start those Christmas cards and projects. There are two different kits put together with 6x6 patterned paper from Little Yellow Bicycle "Be Merry" line.





Thankfully for me, there were two kits left over after sending to all the ladies, so I have one of each paper in the line... lucky me "oD And with this I came up with five cards.



Here is my first card. This is my favorite Santa stamp. I use it every year!





My second card is nice and simple... a lot of sparkle and DONE!





This next card uses most of the die cuts that I put in the kit.





This card is the one that I had a vision for when I was putting the kit together. I like how it came out:





My last card uses the washi tape from the kit and a couple more rolls that I had at home. I ADORE this stamped image... it's one of my favorites!





That's it for me this month! Be sure to checkout the creations from the other ladies:

Beth - bethiejs.blogspot.com
KimP - Mojo Card Kit Reveal
Diane - mumblebeedesigns.blogspot.com
Terri - jazzyscrappertidbits.blogspot.com
Mary - justanotefrommary.blogspot.com
KimO - Mojo Card Kit Reveal
Jan - Mojo Card Kit Reveal
Niki - ellenaspaperhouse.blogspot.com

Thanks for dropping by!

3 comments:

  1. Joni THANK YOU for a FABULOUS kit! I LOVED it soooo MUCH!! I have 2 more goodies to finish.. but I must wait on 1 for a photo! ;)
    LOVE LOVE LOVE all your cards!!!!
    Have a GREAT day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Joni I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too loved the kit! Thanks a bunch. Your cards are fabulous and I really like how you colored your chimney. It really has great dimension.

    ReplyDelete