Thursday, February 20, 2014

Feb. Card Kit - part I

This card kit from Beth this month was WONDERFUL!!! Since I'm entering my cards in so many different challenges, I'm splitting my card kit reveal up into 4 posts.



This is my first project and the one that I had in mind when I first looked at the card kit. It is a gift box and tag for my niece's birthday:







No challenges for this one. It's just pretty packaging for my niece. She and her friends thought it was pretty, so that is better than a challenge win :oD
Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget to check out my next three posts for other kit projects!

2 comments:

  1. Joni I LOVE this sweet set!!! It turned out just BEAUTIFUL!!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did with the kit. All of your creations are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete