Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Scrapping the Music - These are My People

Here is my layout inspired by Scrapping the Music song of the week, "These are My People" by Rodney Atkins. This is a hybrid layout. The PP is from the FreeForm Cosmo Collection. The diecuts are from Quickutz and the flower is from Prima.



Journaling reads: These are my friends and teammates. We have been together for over 4 yrs. And have something big in common; we all LOVE soccer! We are tough ladies... not a single girly-girl in the bunch! We all play hard, get dirty, and have fun whether we win or lose. Of course, it’s always better to win! On or off the field, they are the best bunch of friends anyone could ever have. They are my team... the people I play with, the people I hang out with, and the people, with whom, I celebrate the victories of the day!

Song Lyrics used: We fall Down and We get up; We walk proud and We talk tough...We got heart and We got nerve; Even If we are a bit disturbed...


Another new layout using the Scribble Scrabble August kit from 2SCD:



I just love the colors and patterns in this paper line!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love your LO for Scrapping the Music! I think you did a great job with it! I want to BE on your team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout for These are my people!

    ReplyDelete