Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday-5 : Obon!

It's the end of July already! I can't believe that summer is almost over. It's Friday and it's an early Friday-5 for a change! Today I'm sharing some photos from the last weekend's Obon.

Here's my mom and all the kids, decked out to dance!

... a little dancing action. There was a good turnout... three circles of dancers!

Here are the BIG kids, Chris, Cheryl and Hana, getting ready for the Fan Dance.

Jim decked out, LOL!

On the way home!
Cheryl is not going to be happy with me for this one, hehehe...

I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!

2 comments:

  1. LOL!!! That last photo is funny! Chris looks so ornery and cute posing beside the zonked Cheryl. Love all the other photos too! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Joni these are FANTASTIC! What GREAT photos.. Jim looks GREAT all decked out.. and Cheryl is gonna get you mom! I thought maybe she was faking for ya.. I guess not huh! :)

    ReplyDelete