Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Southern California Half-Marathon results


They posted Chris's official time for the Southern California Half Marathon. He finished in 1:40 (that includes his bathroom break). He came in 56 out of 679 in his age group, and 279 out of 3832 overall. That means that 18% of the people running were boys between the age 15-18yrs. That's a lot of boys!

Surf City is only two weeks away and I'm still not doing a full run yet. Between the rain and my sore ankle, it's hard to get in any running time at all.

3 comments:

  1. Chris sure looks like he is in GREAT shape! Hang in there! I would still like to see how well he would do if he didn't have to stop and use the RR and he ran his best. I bet he would blow everyone away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Chris, that is a great time! I hope your ankle is healing. The rain has really put a damper on my runs, too. I can only run so much on the treadmill before I go crazy. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS Chris!! Joni I sure hope your ankle is feeling better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete