Nicole over at the Papertrey Ink blog challenged us to make a card using the ink resist technique. Here's my simple little card.
I made good use of my ice cream cone stamp!
1) Stamp the ice cream cone using black ink.
2) Trace messily over the outline of the cone with white crayon.
3) Use a brayer to cover the crayoned images with pink ink (iron afterward to remove excess crayon)
4) Use a paper towel and add darker inking over the ice cream for added dimension.
5) I also stamped the ice cream cone on a piece of shrinky dink plastic and colored it in.
Thanks for looking!!!