Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Online Crop Cards

Well, here they are as promised! A whole crop of Crop Cards!

Starting with this card with fabric flowers that I made for my Sister-in-law's birthday...

This is an adorable stamp set from Hero Arts. I want to make an entire set of cards with these little cuties...

This little card is only 2.5"x3". It was for a mini valentine card challenge... and yes, I have a stamp set in Spanish.

I did this acrylic card for a card sketch. I repurposed the flower from a make and take from Scrapbook Expo a couple years ago. I just love how bright and beautiful it came out.

This one looked a lot better in my head than it did on paper. {sigh} Well, you can't win them all...

2 comments:

  1. GREAT cards Joni!!! I miss seeing all your cards, you always do such a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joni I LOVE all the cards... They are all WONDERFUL.. I agree I LOVE those little Hero Arts Dolls.. and guess what I dont have ANY.. I need some.. I DO!! :)

    ReplyDelete