Saturday, September 15, 2012

Card Kit Club Reveal

Hello everyone! It's card kit time! We skipped card kit club last month to accommodate every-one's summer schedule. I love this group of ladies... everyone is so fun and easy going!

The kit for this month was supplied by Mary. Thank-you, Mary!


Here are all the cards that I created with this kit. It was a wonderful kit for creating cards for every occasion:


This first card has more of a rustic look to it. Very fun and fall looking!


This one is completely different than the first one, in that is is bright and clean like spring-time. I think this might be only the second digital image that I've ever colored. It was a challenge for me to get the image to match the PP in the kit.


And here we have another completely different look again... sort of soft and vintage-y. I love that wooden butterfly accent!


This last one is a clean and simple gift card holder. Mary put two of these big ribbon flowers into the kit. I'm save the other one for another project :oD


Thanks for stopping by, now go checkout the wonderful projects from the other ladies in the group!


Next month we start a new round of the Card Kit Club and include two new members: Terri and Diane. I can't wait!

Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Joni you ALWAYS ROCK the kits! LOVE all the cards and gift card holder you made up!!!!
    THANKS again for joining our 1st group it has been so FUN!!!
    Hope you have a GREAT weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your cards!!! I thought I sent a picture to everyone of the kit. You can grab it off my blog. I can't wait to see what everyone else created! Your coloring is just beautiful. I love how you shaded the background on the little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joni, I love every single one of your cards!!! You always do such great stuff with the kits and get so much out of them. I am super impressed with your colored image. I kept looking at mine and I just couldn't do it with the coloring. I need lessons from you!!

    The butterfly card is especially fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete