Sunday, November 25, 2012

It must be Christmas!


It all starts with a red cup! Cheryl and I had our first "red cups" of the season on buy one holiday drink, get one free afternoon. Nothing like a special treat for my birthday... a gingerbread latte. I wonder why "Jack in the Box" is caroling on the Starbucks cup?...


I had a really nice day at my folks house! Chris made me a new blog header. All from scratch... no clip art used! Do you LOVE it? I DO!!!

Cheryl got me a new whistling kettle in RED! It's so PRETTY I LOVE it!

Jim got me a Samsung Galaxy Tab... I must have left enough hints, lol! I'm still trying to figure it out. It's going to be very handy to have around! I LOVE it!

Another thing I LOVE is all my family coming together and making me feel special on my day! I LOVE you all!

Another sign of Christmas comes from my dad... He's always the first one on the block to hang his Christmas lights.


Ready or not... here comes Christmas! Planning. Projects. Decorating. Shopping. Trying to remember what radio station plays the 24/7 holiday music.

Bring on Christmas! I'm Ready!

1 comment:

  1. Joni it sounds like you had a WONDERFUL Birthday.. LOVE the new header.. red is one of my FAVORITE colors.. so I KNOW the teapot is FABULOUS! :) and I havent tried the gingerbread.. usually get the peppermint.. gonna try it this year..and I LOVE LOVE LOVE your dads lights... that is so FUNNY!!!
    Glad you had such a GREAT day!! Bring on the HOLIDAYS!!!

    ReplyDelete