Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Truth or Dare!

Here is my layout for the newest challenge over at SD4U. Everyone had to pick two numbers correspond to two lists. The first was a list of techniques, and I got paper piecing (perfect for me!). The second was a topic. My topic is "My Worse Habit."

I asked my family what my worse habit is, and they said it was my obsession with the Internet... so, here it is, a paper pieced layout about the Internet :o)

Journaling reads:
The Internet was introduced in 1990, I started using it at work in 1996 and at home (via modem) around a year later. From then it has grown from a curiosity, to a valuable tool, to a necessity, and now it's become as obsession. I have to check email, update facebook, interact with message boards, and hop my favorite blogs DAILY... multiple-times a day. It's become my diversion while Jim is watching TV or playing video games. Now I'm hooked... I'm addicted to the Internet!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Joni this is FANTASTIC!!! (and I totally RELATE!!)
    Have a GREAT night!!! See ya on the INTERNET! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout Joni!

    I didn't know you had a facebook account! Guess I learned something about you today!

    ReplyDelete