Monday, December 24, 2012

Happy Christmas Eve

Long time, no post...
It's been a busy couple of weeks at a busy time of year. Here are some photos of picking out our tree, that I haven't had a chance to share yet.

Cheryl says, let's take this one!


Loot at THAT! Jim muscled the tree on top of the van all by himself... not, hehehe.


Chris says, that tree is heavier than it looks!


Getting it ready for the house is the man's job!


All done!


Jena loves being under the tree!


So, I pushed Jena's bed up under the tree for her... But sometimes she has to share with the kids.


Poor, Jena... Sometimes the kids don't share with her...


One more thing before I sign off for the day....
Happy Birthday, Noah!!!



1 comment:

  1. Love your tree! I bet is smells wonderful!!! Cheryl in Jena's bed made me giggle. : )

    ReplyDelete