Thursday, December 20, 2012

It's Card Kit Time!!!

Only five days to Christmas! Are you READY?!!!

It's time for our December Kit Club reveal. This month's kit is by Mara! It was full of fun bright colors!


Here is what I created:


I made two birthday cards... I'll need some birthday cards coming up real soon!


This one came together very quickly using the stickers from the kit:


I'm in the Christmas mood, so even though this isn't a Christmas-y kit, I took it on myself to make a couple Christmas tags:



That's it for the 2012 card kit! I can't wait to see what 2013 brings!!!
Oh, and don't forget to visit the rest of the girls:

Hostess - Mara, Joni, Diane
Hostess Mary, Beth, Terri

4 comments:

  1. SO FUN Joni! I LOVE your fun kit!! LOVE your cards and tags!!!!
    Wishing you and your family a VERY MERRY Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your tags!!! Don't get me wrong, love your cards too, but your tags are just cute, cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them Joni especially the tags. Great job using this kit. I can't wait to see what 2013 brings either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love what you did with your kit! The card with the little car is sooo stinkin cute and I am in love with your snowflake tag!

    ReplyDelete