Friday, March 8, 2013

March Showers

It's a rainy day today... just the perfect day for crafting.

My friend Mary is the guest designer over at the Quirky Crafts challenge blog. The current challenge is to Make a Quirky Mess... make your own background paper.

I could not resist this challenge because ONE, Mary is my bestest friend. And TWO, I love making a mess with paints :0D

Here is my card:



I made the background with layers of acrylic paint... the "flag" is actually strips of washi tape... add a cute die cut from MFT and I've got a cute card to cheer someones day.

Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. Joni! I LOVE it!!!! Your background is just stunning. Thanks for playing along with the Quirky Crafts challenge and good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too! Thank you so much for joining in with the Quirky Crafts Challenge this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joni I LOVE your card!! What a FUN background and GREAT color combo!!!

    ReplyDelete