Tuesday, August 20, 2013

August Card Club Kit Reveal

Welcome to the Club Mojo August card kit reveal! We have 10 ladies in the club this year... 10!!! These are all wonderful ladies who I've had the good fortune to meet at Scrappin' Mojo.


It's time for our Club reveal. This month's kit was put together by Jan! I LOVE the soft shabby look of this kit, and this kit is HUGE! Wait until you see all the talent and inspiration! Here are mine:



I had this Christmas tag sitting partially done on my table for weeks. When I got this kit inspiration struck! I used a frosty colored brad, pearly button and white trim to finish up the tag.



After the tag was finally off my table, I dug into all the embellies... and there were a lot of them!



This card focused more on the gorgeous patterned paper. I added stamped sentiments, embellies from the kit, and some cute metal embellies that I got from Terri:



I couldn't wait to get to this project. I used my new Julie Nutting stamp to create this tag. I added a pop of color by using scraps of beautiful patterned paper that I got from Kim.



This last one, I used the die-cuts from Niki's July Kit, added patterned paper and a cute sentiment from Jan's kit, and waala... a gift card holder!



I used up almost every scrap of this kit, I love it so much!
That's it for me this month! Be sure to checkout the creations from the other ladies:

Beth - bethiejs.blogspot.com
KimP - Mojo Card Kit Reveal
Diane - mumblebeedesigns.blogspot.com
Terri - jazzyscrappertidbits.blogspot.com
Mary - justanotefrommary.blogspot.com
KimO - Mojo Card Kit Reveal
Jan - Mojo Card Kit Reveal
Niki - ellenaspaperhouse.blogspot.com
Stella - http://myscrapbliss.blogspot.com/

Thanks for dropping by!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! I love how you used the kit. My favorite card is the one with all the different squares and the tag with the girl. You always amaze me.

    ReplyDelete