Thursday, August 15, 2013

Nothin' nothin'

It's been quite a while since I've blogged, but really there has been nothing going on.

Chris is out of summer school, and is waiting for Fall semester to start. Cheryl is in summer school. Jim went camping twice without me. I'm super busy at work and too tired to do anything when I get home.

So what to blog about... nothing much, but did you know that today is National Zucchini Day? In fact every day of the year is assigned an American National Food Holiday.

Cheryl was born on Bean Day... somehow that seems fitting.
Jim was born on Irish Coffee day. It doesn't seem right that is an AMERICAN food holiday.

Shellfish and Snails get their day too...
Chris was born on National Baked Scallops Day.
Grandma and Papa were married on National Ecargot Day.

How sweet it is...
Papa was born on National Gingersnap Day, and Grandma was born on National Sugar Cookie Day.

Jim and I were married on "Grab Some Nuts Day" ... enough said there...

And I was born on National Parfait Day. I don't remember ever having a parfait. Maybe for my birthday this year :oD

So what day is your special day?

http://www.tfdutch.com/foodh.htm

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I was born on Heavenly Hash day.

    It is hilarious that you were married on "Grab Some Nuts Day". That made it LOL...literally.

    ReplyDelete