Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's out there! I made a card for my mom. My sister-in-law is picking up her present. She said she got the easy part. I told her I had the easy part, LOL! I haven't made a card in ages and it was fun! Can you believe it took me all day? I am way out of card making mode.

Here is my Mother's Day present from my hubby. He's in the kitchen making breakfast as I type this, AND he sharpened my garden clippers this morning (I asked him to do that about 3 weeks ago). That's so sweet. My son is doing is homework today with no arguement... greatly appreciated! My daugher is still sleeping. She was coming down with the cold that my son brought home to share. For lunch we are picking up Pollo Loco and heading down to my mom and dad's house.

I hope everyone has a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a fantastic Mother's Day Joni!!!! Keep up the running, I can't wait for another progress report. Ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the card and those flowers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete