Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Brush Abilities - Day 9

Let's start with some RACE RESULTS!

First Chris: Chris came in second in his age group with a NEW PR of 19:31! He came in 28th overall out of 619 runners.

I also finished second in my age group with a NEW PR of 23:28!! I was the 18th woman across the finish line! There aren't any photos of Chris this race, but there is a nice one of me.

Chris thinks it's embarrassing to have a photo of an old fat guy wearing a fanny pack passing me... but I'm pretty sure I was passing him... hehehe...


Today in the PSE class, we started with a scanned leaf and turned it into a brush. VERY COOL! Here is the leaf brush stamped in different colors.


2 comments:

  1. That leaf is very cool!

    Love the photo! Tell Chris it is SO obvious that YOU are definitely passing the fannypack guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH CHRIS AND JONI!!! CONGRATS on the new PR's.. and YES I agree you are passing him Joni! :)
    LOVE the leaf.. oh my gosh! So FUN! I am sooo taking classes when the kiddos go back to school! :)

    ReplyDelete