Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Brush Abilities - Day2

Today I was asked to name 4 things that made me smile today (I was asked at 9am). Here are my 4 things:
1) The coo of the morning doves
2) Patchy blue sky
3) Big rain drops (Yep! It rained today!)
4) Wearing my new shoes for the first time

On to today's PSE brush class. The class was about text on a frame. This is to be used as a wall hanging. The only thing I learned today is ctl-shift-j is used to justify text.

I replaced her quote which was:

It is not part to master all the tides of the world, but to do what is in us for the succor of those years wherein we are set, uprooting the evil in the fields that we know,so that those who live after may have clean earth to till.


... with a quote of my own choosing (another one from Steve Prefontaine). Here is my project:

With some nicer colors, this quote would make a nice wall hanging in Chris's room. Do you think it will motivate him?

Everyone have a great Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. OHHH I LOVE that .. and I LOVE the saying.. I gotta write that one down!!! I agree it would make a great wall hanging!!!
    Hope your day is GREAT Joni!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooooooove that quote! By a great runner, too. You gotta love that. I think it would motivate me to get my butt out of bed in the morning! LOL!

    ReplyDelete