Friday, August 21, 2009

TGIF!!!

What a week! Jim and Chris were gone, the van broke down, and work is crazy! I had to run/walk home from work one day because Cheryl was at work and couldn't pick me up. Welcome weekend!!!

No time to put together a Friday-5 this week, but I do have a share. We are painting the house... FINALLY!!! Right now the house is all one shade of gray. I want to go brown to match the roof, but the association we live in regulates the colors we can use. We have about 15 shades of beige to chose from and they are arranged in sets of three (dark, medium, light). Here are the medium and light from two different sets; one set painted beside each window. We plan on using the dark from the set to paint the front door. Which set do you like?

3 comments:

  1. Looking at the picture, I like the one on the right better. They are really close, but there is something about the tone that is warm to me and I like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joni, I think the color on the right!! Sounds like where we live...15 shades of beige to chose from!!! Hope you have a relaxing weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I third the right! Hope you had a FABULOUS weekend!

    ReplyDelete