Monday, March 1, 2010

PTI - March DT Challenge

Spring is in the Air! The PTI challenge this month is to create a card using one of the DT's selected spring color pallets. I chose this pretty pastel pallet from Dawn McVey:

To me, pink flowers, green foliage, and blue skies say "SPRING"!!! Here is my card:

When I think of spring I think of the Japanese Spring Flower festival, "Hana Matsuri." I used this cute Asian doll from Hero arts and combined it with PTI's Vintage Label stamps and a window cut using the Spellbinder Label Dies.

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors!!! I love that paper and it does say SPRING! Great card, Joni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, makes me excited for spring! C x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Love the pp you used and the stamp is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card! the colors are great and definately say "SPRING!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. How FESTIVE! It looks like a blossom festival! FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card . . . I love the colors!! Definitely reminds me of spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. FABULOUS Joni! I LOVE the colors you picked.. perfectly springy!!

    ReplyDelete