Monday, June 23, 2008

Day 2 - Monday, July 23

A 2hr jeep trip for the four of us would cost over $300. YIKES!!! We decided to drive to some scenic lookouts and maybe take a short hike before we leave. On our way to our first scenic lookout, we passed a jeep rental shop. Jim pulled in just for fun, and found out that it would only cost $125 for a 4hr jeep rental. We jumped at it!

Here are some of our photos jeeping through Sedona:




Look really closely... can you see who's driving? Cheryl said "I need to try this out. It's my future dream car! I'm definitely getting one of these!"

This time Jim is driving. Can you hear all the yelling going on? Or at least can you imagine it?


Here we are at a nice secluded stream... with about 500 other people. LOL! The water was freezing, but it was nice to wash the dust off before starting on our way back to Flagstaff.

The plan for tomorrow (after an overnight in Flagstaff) is to head through the Petrified Forest National Park, and then on to the Canyon De Chelly National Monument.

We are having a great time!
I'll post more photos then if I can!

4 comments:

  1. wow! looks like you are having a great time! I am so jealous! We used to live in Arizona and I miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks BEAUTIFUL and fun! Love the trails and the stream sounds cool! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joni what BEAUTIFUL photos!!!! and I LOVED the photo of the prince and princess! that song was PERFECT for that!!!
    Hmmm think I need to buzz to AZ. to fill up our truck next time!! LOL!
    Have a WONDERFUL time!! Cant wait for more photos!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joni, I am loving your updates and your photos!!! Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete