Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

We had a nice Father's Day yesterday. My hubby went surfing in the morning, then came home and made us breakfast! LOL! He likes eggs for breakfast, and I don't cook eggs for breakfast. In the afternoon, we had lunch at my folks house. Here is my dad with his Father's Day present. Now when he falls asleep in the chair outside, he won't fall out. We had to cut our visit short, since my son and daughter are still studying for finals. It's the last week of school!

I can't believe that I didn't take any photos of my hubby on Father's day. I'm such a bad scrapper! I'll have to take extra photos of him when we take our vacation next week.

I hope everyone had a great Father's Day!

2 comments:

  1. I got my hubby one of the chairs last year and we LOVE it!!! Your dad looks so happy and relaxed in his. And great card, Joni. Good luck with finals this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the chair! Good thinking...now he can snooze in peace. hahaha

    ReplyDelete