Saturday, February 18, 2012

Puppy and Plumbing

We completely missed Jena's birthday yesterday. Yep, the puppy is now 2yrs old! We had a good excuse... a pipe burst under the slab in the master bathroom. I noticed one of the tiles in the bathroom was warmer than the others. The following evening, 6 tiles in the bathroom were warmer than the others. We shut the hot water off and the next day I called the plumber. So, after 2 full 50+ hour weeks, I'm dealing with plumbers and insurance AND still trying to finish my software release by the 7pm deadline. Whew! I'm sure glad those two weeks are over with!

Anyway on to Jena-girl's birthday post! Jena has really gotten to be part of the family. She thinks she's just another one of the kids.

She even helps me with folding the laundry.

I must say that she's a sweetie, and she puts up with a lot...

We love you Big Girl!

5 comments:

  1. She is gorgeous and I LOVE her birthday candles! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woof, Ruff-woof! That is dog language for Happy Birthday! Jena is such a sweet dog and so blessed to have you for a family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woof, Ruff-woof! That is dog language for Happy Birthday! Jena is such a sweet dog and so blessed to have you for a family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such sweet photos!! Happy birthday to your pup!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joni,
    She is so cute and my dog Rugar just celebrated his B-day on the 20th! Finally, My pup is 10!

    ReplyDelete