Thursday, January 13, 2011

My boy, Chris...

It's been a while since I've blogged Chris. He made the track team by finishing the mile in 5 min 17 sec (3 seconds under the cut-off time). He's really enjoying his jewelry class; the drawing & painting class?... not so much. He has to finish his color picture for homework, and did not want his photo taken (that's why it's so blurry), but a mom's gotta do what a mom's gotta do! And taking photos of her kids is very much in the mom job description.

I did sneak a photo of his picture. {Proud mama here...} It looks really nice if I do say so myself :)

Weekend is almost here! I hope you all have a lot of fun planned. The rain that was in the forecast earlier is GONE! It's going to be a GREAT weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I really like the drawing too! Congratulations on making the track team!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the drawing!! and YES it is in a mamas job description to take photos.. I believe it was on page 2! HA HA!! THANKS for the Chris update and CONGRATS on making track team..
    Have a GREAT day Joni!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joni your so SWEET!! Now listen you click this link right now and get that template! LOL! It is so EASY! 1 sheet of paper cut to 6 X 11.. easy peasy! (and there is even a cute pie SMALLER version too!)
    http://www.scor-pal.com/summer_2008/index_files/Page1041.htm
    there ya go! :)
    Hope you have a FABULOUS weekend!!! (um got any sunshine to spare?! LOL!)

    ReplyDelete