Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New shoes...

I LOVE the Nike Pegasus Trail and have been running in them for years... but this year, the new model just didn't do it for me. I'd end my run with achy feet and sore toes. This time I'm making the switch... NEW SHOES! There's nothing as exciting as getting new shoes. I started with these.

I loved them, but they didn't LOVE me. I ended up with sore hips and blisters. So thanks to Road Runner Sports 90-day satisfaction guaranteed policy, I traded them in for the Puma Complete Nightfox Trail.

... Very flashy, but I really don't care what they look like as long as they are comfortable. I'm looking forward to trying these out tomorrow!!!

4 comments:

  1. Those are really flashy! I hope they love you too. I'm off to check out the Capo 360 video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joni I LOVE the new shoes.. I HOPE they love you too!!! Happy Running!!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As someone who wears size 15 sneakers and 16 workboots any new shoe is indeed a luxury. They are hard to find.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love getting new running shoes! In fact I need a new pair too. I wish our local running store had a satisfaction guarantee policy.

    Joni do you run mostly trails? I thought you were a street runner.

    ReplyDelete