Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Puzzle Swap...

So, What's a puzzle swap, you ask?... Take a 12-piece puzzle, break it up and separate the pieces between 12 ladies. We each decorate the puzzle piece to match each lady's theme and color scheme. Here are the ones that I did:

* Christmas Theme - Red/Green/White/Gold/Silver
* Angel Theme - Red/Green/White
* No Theme - Orange/Brown
* Sultry Theme - Brown/Cream/Green/Pink
* Fall Theme - Orange/Brown/Yellow
* Snowman Theme - White/Blue
* Patriotic Theme - Muted Red/White/Blue
* Think Pink - Pink
* Vintage Theme - Tan/Brown/Pink/Green
* Love Bird Theme - Brown/Teal/Beige
* Romantic Theme - Green/Brown
My theme was "Tropical Island" in colors Blue/Green/Orange/Red. I have a couple of pieces that I have to do in my own theme, but I'm going to wait until I see how the other pieces go together.

I can't wait to see all the pieces for my puzzle. This was a super FUN swap!

4 comments:

  1. Joni, those turned out so beautiful. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Colleen! You did a fantastic job on your pieces. I hope the other participants did as good of a job because if they did, your puzzle will be amazing when it is finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did an amazing job on the pieces Joni! No way would I have the patience to complete them all. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joni I LOVE all the pieces you created.. what a FUN swap!! I HOPE you will share yours all put together!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete