So, What's a puzzle swap, you ask?... Take a 12-piece puzzle, break it up and separate the pieces between 12 ladies. We each decorate the puzzle piece to match each lady's theme and color scheme. Here are the ones that I did:
* Christmas Theme - Red/Green/White/Gold/Silver
* Angel Theme - Red/Green/White
* No Theme - Orange/Brown
* Sultry Theme - Brown/Cream/Green/Pink
* Fall Theme - Orange/Brown/Yellow
* Snowman Theme - White/Blue
* Patriotic Theme - Muted Red/White/Blue
* Think Pink - Pink
* Vintage Theme - Tan/Brown/Pink/Green
* Love Bird Theme - Brown/Teal/Beige
* Romantic Theme - Green/Brown
My theme was "Tropical Island" in colors Blue/Green/Orange/Red. I have a couple of pieces that I have to do in my own theme, but I'm going to wait until I see how the other pieces go together.
I can't wait to see all the pieces for my puzzle. This was a super FUN swap!