Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Very Cool!

Look what I got!!!



I got this award from my friend Mara. I love visiting her blog too, but it wouldn't do for me to pass this right back to her! LOL!

Here is what I need to do:
1. Pick 7 of your favorite blogs
2. Winners can put the logo on their blog.
3. Link the person who gave your award to your blog.
4. Name the 7 that you are giving the award to with their links.
5. Leave a message on their blogs so that they know they've won!

And here are my picks...
flutteringby: Mary is my bestest Chix! Unfortunately, she had to make her blog private because her work place doesn't allow their employees to have public blogs.
ElephantFreak: Susan is a Message Board friend. She is a wonderful mom and scrapper with a new baby. I always like to check in to see what her family is up to! I also have to checkout what she's reading... we like a lot of the same books.
Brisinger: Becky is another one of my Message Board friends. Just like Susan, she is a mom, and scrapper with a new baby. I love seeing the pics of her family, and her great layouts!
CindeeQ: Cindee is a crafty, working mom, and my former Circle Journal buddy. She has cards, layouts, and she's a CTMH consultant. Her blog is always great for inspiration.
WhoopsieDaisy: Jane is stamper extraordinaire and an SU consultant! She has lots of great project and card tutorials on her blog. I got to meet Jane when she was with her family at Disneyland. She is even nicer in person than she is online!
FarNorth: Jan is my friend from Alaska and another amazing stamper! I love her technique tutorials that she gives on her blog. Her cards and projects are beautiful!

That's it for now!! Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. WOW! Thanks, Joni! You totally made my day! I have been so bad about visiting blogs! Hoping to take care of this now that I have my schedule figured out a little better. No one told me trying to juggle Elementary school and preschool was going to be so INSANE!!! LOL! Teaching preschool 3 days a week and working as a Kinder room mom doesn't help either! hee hee!

    I love how you posted the books you are currently reading. "Moloka'i" is a book that I have been wanting to read!

    The marathon pics are terrific! Congratulations on the fabulous run! Your finishes are fantastic!! Congrats to Cheryl for playing 90 minutes... SO long and in a new position too! Way to go, girl!!

    hugs,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, joni!! thank you soooo much!!! very cool of you to pick me!

    i would like thank my family that give me something to blog about...the dog that drives me nuts...the ever on-going drama that i choose NOT to blog about....you get the picture!!

    love ya woman!! thanks so much!! you're definitely on my list!!

    {did you read the online version of midnight sun through stephenie meyer's website? i haven't had a chance, yet.}

    off to pick 7 more bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Joni! It was fun reading your list of favorites.

    ReplyDelete