Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Scrapping the Music - White Horse

I finished a layout for the Scrapping the Music challenge this week. This photo of my kids was just screaming out to be scrapped! I used the lyrics for the song as inspiration.


This layout uses Scenic Route paper and a big FRIENDS bling.

Journaling reads:

Cheryl and Chris have been best friends from day one! They LOVE doing things together and have never fought. I trust you two to be the best two people you can be. I LOVE you two…Take care of each other!

7 comments:

  1. Oh Joni I LOVE this! What a GREAT photo of your kiddos!!

    Nope that card was for our friends son! Justin is a Nov. boy! :) But he is still growing to fast for me!!

    have a GREAT night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I love what you wrote and as a parent feel the sentiment in this layout. Cheryl and Chris are so blessed to have each other and parents that love them deeply.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet page! The picture is so cute, all smiles!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great loving the bling. Thanks for playing along with us at STM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the clean look of this page, very cool, thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE that photo, the colors...and the design is WONDERFUL!!!! Thanks soooooooooooooooooooo MUCH for playing along with STM! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely amazing!!! I just love your work!! Thanks for joining in the fun at STM!!!

    ReplyDelete