Friday, June 19, 2009

Happy 5-Friday!

Welcome to the end of a very very busy week! School is finally out, YAHOO!!! Chris is so happy to finally be out of school. Cheryl's been out for a month already, she starts back at college summer school next week. Jim has started his part-time summer route... Welcome summer vacation!!!

It's still Friday... just barely... and here are my Friday-5! I noticed today that I have five library books on my coffee table waiting to be read.

The Awakening (Darkest Powers, Book 2) by Kelley Armstrong

I hope you enjoyed my Friday-5... See you next Friday, if not before!

Now I've gotta get reading so I can finish all these before they are due, LOL!

2 comments:

  1. ooo, new books to check out...though i really need to finish up the ones i started...eek...and the albums-love it!! cool idea for the blog, i've actually been thinking about doing this so i blog more.

    i'm so glad school's out here, too! finally!! enjoy the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another GREAT 5 Joni!!! We are off to the library tomorrow!!
    Happy Summer!

    ReplyDelete