Thursday, August 20, 2009

An adventure with fabric flowers

I joined a challenge at Color Me Daisy where we had to make a card with handmade fabric flowers. I started over the top with this flower:



This flower ended up HUGE! I couldn't see using it on a card.

So, here is TAKE-II. I cut these cute little flowers with my die cutter. I gathered them with a running stitch around the cut center circle and finished them off with a brad.


Doesn't it make a cute card? Is it a challenge winner? I hope so! {grin}

4 comments:

  1. Joni I LOVE this!!!!! all the flowers are so CUTE!!!! Fun Challenge.. I gotta get back over there.. been so busy here.. hopefully next week!
    Happy WEEKEND!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You get my vote! I love this!!!

    I really like those little flowers!

    Great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these flowers!!! I am going to try these, they are really cute. And I like the big one, too. Maybe on a layout? Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I forgot to say I love the embossing on your card!! I think I really need a cuttlebug...:-)

    ReplyDelete