Friday, April 1, 2011

More dogs...

Buddy is on the left. He's 3 years old. BJ is on the right. He's more like 1.5 years. I was hoping to get a cute photo of them curled up sleeping together, but I don't think they sleep. No one knows that better than Jim! They keep coming over to Jim's side of the bed and waking him up. They definitely respond better to men. They like Jim and Chris better than they like me and Cheryl.

Here's Chris giving Jena a little break from Buddy. BJ and Jena chase each other and play a lot, but Buddy is the alpha dog. He likes to "assert his dominance" over the other two. I'm sure glad that they are all fixed!

Doesn't Jena look happy? I think that she really enjoys having company over!

3 comments:

  1. Yes, it is a good thing they are all fixed! That would be horrible! Yes, Jena looks happy, but the other dog looks like he means business.

    ReplyDelete