Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday Ramblings...

I've been so busy at work these last couple of weeks that I haven't blogged for a while...

I think I need one of these workout tanks from Another Mother Runner to wear during my lunchtime workouts. Depending on how hard boot camp is (walking lunges are KILLERS) workout is not the easiest part of the day, but as long as I keep beating most of the guys, cocky bravado reigns supreme.

I usually run 4-6 miles on M, W, F; go to a 40 minute lunchtime boot camp on T, TH; and do a long run with Cheryl and Jena at least one day on the weekend. The other weekend day is my rest day... ahhhh.... resting is definitely the easiest part of my day, hahaha!

Speaking of boot camp... We had a guest instructor and he videoed our Panasonic group. In the video, he told me that I was doing a good job twice, so I must have been doing a really GOOD JOB!

Cross Fit Forest Panasonic Video

Exercise isn't necessarily the easiest part of my day, though certain days it works wonders at changing my outlook. It has become the most non-negotiable part of my day... as in, if I don't go out at lunchtime and work off some of this frustration, someone is going to get hurt this afternoon! If the choice is between "working through lunch and maybe staying late" or "working out and lunch and then definitely staying late," I take door #2 every time!

As I ramble on here, I find I have no real purpose to this post. I'll leave this rambling post with a couple of photos from our last race.

Chris doesn't even look like he's breathing hard!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I've enjoyed your rambling post. I tried to open the video a couple of times and it won't open for me on this computer. I may have to try on DD. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete