Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Day

I know that I already posted an Easter post; but since I've been lax at the blogging the last couple of weeks, I decided to post another... with more pictures :oD

Here is the Egg Hunting crew! But where are my kids, you ask?

Well, both of my kids have graduated from egg hunters to egg hiders. Here's Chris with an empty basket... what a good egg hider he is!

And here's my pretty girl!

Wait a minute! What is Chris doing with all that candy? Chris, you were supposed to hide those candy bars! lol!

We had a GREAT Easter visiting with family. I hope you all had a GREAT Easter too!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like Chris hid all of the candy in his OWN basket. What a sneaky hider he is!!

    Looks like a fun day, Joni. Wasn't the weather beautiful?? Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww....thanks for sharing the pictures! I always enjoy seeing what your family is doing. Chris is such a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the photos Joni.. Chris is to funny!!
    Hope your day is GREAT!

    ReplyDelete