Friday, August 3, 2012

More Puppy Pics

Please don't roll your eyes at me, but I have more puppy pics to share. We have a whole pack of dogs here this weekend: Jena, Jammer, and Buddy.


Jammer is our neighbor's dog. She is so sweet that we knew she'd get along great with little Buddy. These three just play, play, play! Look at Jena and Buddy play tug-of-war! Of course, you know who won....


BUDDY!!! Haha! I wish I got some pictures of Jammer tugging with Buddy. Jammer was dragging the little guy across the floor on his tummy. She wasn't going to let Buddy win!


Now it's time for Buddy to sit it out and let the big girls play!


We tried to get a nice picture of the three of them for the blog, but it became apparent quickly that was going to be quite impossible. It was not problem getting Jena and Jammer to stay, but as soon as Jim put Buddy down, he'd pounce on one of the other two and all heck would break loose. This is as good as it gets, lol!


I hope you all have a great weekend!
This is our anniversary weekend... 27 years!

1 comment:

  1. YAHOO!!! 27 years and many more to come. LOVE the puppy pictures! You know me and dogs. As always, thanks for posting the pictures. I love seeing them!

    ReplyDelete