Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Eve Photos

My goal is to post my Christmas pictures before New Years. Here are some photos of Christmas Eve with family... starting with baking our traditional Christmas cookies:


Followed by our traditional family photo in front of the Christmas tree:


This year's family Christmas Eve party was at my cousin's house. I wanted to share a picture of the food because my friend, Mary, is always interested in what we have for dinner. There were two meats that I missed: salmon and chicken.


Games follow dinner... team Rudolf (Cheryl and I were on Rudolf) against team Frosty (Chris and Jim were on Frosty). Team Rudolf won!


Here are Jim and Cathy on team Frosty, trying to launch a plastic cup onto a bottle.


Guess who won? Team Rudolf! Go Uncle Tom! YAY, team!


Christmas Eve isn't complete without a visit from Santa! Here are the kids waiting for Santa:



Here's Santa! I bet you never saw a Santa like this one... I think he's related to Sponge Bob Square Pants.


Well, I think that's enough pictures to overwhelm everybody! If you made it this far, thanks for sticking to it. Pictures of Christmas Day are coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE SANTA'S SHOES!!! Thanks for sharing all the pictures. You are right, it is very interesting to see what everyone does and eats to celebrate Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a fun, family filled Christmas. LOL Mary ~I was just going to say that I LOVE Santa Square Pants flip flops!!! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and have a healthy, happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete