Saturday, April 20, 2013

It's Card Kit Time!!!



Welcome to the Club Mojo April card kit reveal! We have 10 ladies in the club this year... 10!!! These are all wonderful ladies who I've had the good fortune to meet at Scrappin' Mojo. Wait until you see all the talent and inspiration!

It's time for our Club reveal. This month's kit was put together by Mara! This adoreable kit makes me think SPRING:



The first thing I created was an album using a Michael's frame. I saw it posted on Heidi Swapp's blog last week:



Here are some close ups:





Since I had some pretty paper left, I made a couple of cards and a tag too!



Here's the first card. I made it for my neighbor's daughter's baby shower next month. And if you can't tell... it's a girl!










Here is a cute little card that I made using book paper... Japanese book paper:





And lastly, a little tag using a cute sentiment from Mara's kit:





That's it for me this month! Be sure to checkout the creations from the other ladies:

Beth - bethiejs.blogspot.com
KimP - http://www.scrappinmojo.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=218
Diane - mumblebeedesigns.blogspot.com
Terri - jazzyscrappertidbits.blogspot.com
Mary - justanotefrommary.blogspot.com
KimO - http://www.scrappinmojo.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=218
Jan - http://www.scrappinmojo.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=218
Niki - ellenaspaperhouse.blogspot.com
Mara - loveyourmotherearth.blogspot.com

Well, that's it for this month! Thanks for dropping by!

5 comments:

  1. They are all adorable but I really like the card with the Japanese book paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE! Joni you are so very talented. I just adore everything you made this month! So awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joni I LOVE everything!! So PRETTY!!! You ROCKED the kit!! Hope your weekend is GREAT!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Joni! I absolutely LOVE everything! You are so talented! I love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful!!! I love how you used the kit. Mine will be late in posting. :( Hopefully, tonight, but maybe tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete