Sunday, March 9, 2014

Spring Forward

So what did you do with your extra hour of sunshine?

Cheryl and I went running at Aliso South, and I brought my new camera with me. First I want to share a picture of my GPS watch. I guess it's not really a watch because it doesn't tell time. It's more brick shaped and weighs about as much as a brink, so I guess I'll call it my GPS brick.



We were tired from Barre on Thursday, so Cheryl says, "I don't think I'll make it to the park, let's run to the Top of the World." Ooookay... I don't understand her reasoning, but off we go...



We took a different way this time... instead of going straight up, we took the switch backs. We are really high up from where we started!



We finally get to the top of the hill, look over to the other side, and what do we see?



Laguna Beach! It's hot today, and the water is looking awfully inviting"



Here's the trail down... should we go?



Nope... just thinking about the climb back up the hill is making us tired. So, we turn back towards Saddleback and head back to the car:



Oh, one more view on our way down... Look it's Soka!



Buddy is making himself right at home. He and Jena are getting to be GREAT buddies!



That's it for our weekend!
I hope you all have a great one!

1 comment:

  1. It always amazes me that you have so many running trials. We just don't have those around here. Does your "GPS brick" make you feel lopsided? Thanks for sharing all your pictures. I always enjoy looking at them.

    ReplyDelete