Friday, September 26, 2014

Washington day 4

Today we headed to my favorite spot on the trip, Hoh Rain Forest. We found another nice camp spot along a river:







And you know what that means... more swimming...



... and more sticks....



There was a purpose to all that swimming and stick fetching... We planned to go for an hour hike along one of the most popular trails in Hoh Rain Forest... the Hall of Moss, but no dogs are allowed on the trail. We tired Jena out and let her take a nap in the trailer while we went on our hike. It was really beautiful! Just like how I pictured the Olympic Peninsula would look like"





By the time we got back, it was time to cook dinner...



Have a little wine...



And relax by the fire...



Oops... Jena wants dinner...



Now it's time to relax... ahhh....



2 comments:

  1. I see why you liked that place so much. It is very beautiful. Your pictures are wonderful. Thanks for sharing them. I always love seeing where you have been and what you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Joni.. I am LOVING all your pictures, I think I need to visit some of these places near me! :) Glad you had fun, and looky our weather is being kind to you! :)

    ReplyDelete