Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!



Time to make some personal goals for 2008. Here is my list:
1) Have my kitchen cabinets and counter redone
2) Learn how to use Photoshop Elements as well as I use Photoshop 7.0
3) Post one photo a week to my blog to document my family's everyday life
4) Run from Mission Viejo, CA to Woodsfield, OH

Hahaha! For #4 I don't really mean actually run it, but I want to log enough miles this year running/walking for fitness to reach my best friend in Woodsfield by New Year's Eve. I'm going to keep track of my miles with the ticker at the top of my page.

My son Chris (the cross country runner) is starting his trip around the world. His stop at the end of this year is going to be Potter's Hill, NC. Then he'll start his trek across the Atlantic Ocean in 2009.

1 comment:

  1. How cool!!!

    I am honored that you are running to meet me! LOL

    Chris! Why to go! Run Chris, Run!

    ReplyDelete