Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Surprises

I'm sure you can guess what these are, so not a big surprise there... but my co-workers will be surprised! We don't give each other presents at Christmas. I thought that since this will be the last time I'm going to see them (because of my lay-off), I'd give them something to remember me by.


I have 20 wrapped candy bars for my friends. I know they aren't very fancy, but I'm sure they'll still be appreciated. I got the idea for this quick and easy surprise from the 12 days of Christmas challenge at Scrapbook Deals 4U.

Here's the quote I'm giving out with them:

A day or two ago,
I thought I’d make a treat,
For all my special friends-

A Christmas gift to eat.
My intentions were top notch,
But my schedule would not budge,
Hence, here’s this year’s edition

Of homemade Christmas Fudge!

5 comments:

  1. What a great idea and very nice of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are wonderful! I wish I was a co-worker, LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I think they look pretty fancy. All the people at work will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How FUN are those Joni.. love that poem!! I agree with Mara I want to be a co-worker! Cute and Yummy all in one!! :)
    I gotta get back to SD4U! I havent been in awhile!!!
    Happy Holidays!- to you and your FAMILY!!!

    ReplyDelete