Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas from our house to yours! We took this photo at the beach on Thanksgiving. It came out so nice that I used it for our Christmas cards this year. I was going to do a fancy pop-up Christmas card, but this photo looks great just on its own...

And here is my annual Christmas ornament for my parents. I also make one for us and my brother's family. Just think, if I had started these when my daughter was a baby, I'd have a whole tree full!
We have a BIG Christmas Eve get together tonight at my aunt and uncle's house. It's about an hour drive from here, but we are expecting lots and lots of rain tonight, so it may take a lot longer.

2 comments:

  1. hope that you had a great day! and i love that beach photo...i'm hoping for one next year;0) merry christmas and happy new year, joni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joni I LOVE that photo of you all on the beach!! and I LOVE the ornaments you made up!!! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete