Friday, September 11, 2009

TGI Friday-5

Labor day weekend... the last weekend of summer! Where are we going to spend it? AT THE BEACH! We went jet-skiing for an hour. Everyone drove but me. I HATE those things! When I turn I want it to TURN... not think about it, maybe it'll turn... soon I hope... it'll get around to it... maybe now, hmmm... maybe not...


Chris and I had a nice run down at the beach. Look at my little guy... not so little anymore. When did that happen?!!!


Nothing like doing nothing... Here's Jim and the kids playing video games and unwinding from a busy busy day.

I wanted to get a back to school picture of Chris, but I was told, "no way!" He starts school at 6:45am. I'm so glad he's a morning person, or we'd have some nasty morning battles.

I hope everyone had a great week back at school!

3 comments:

  1. It is hard to believe that when we first started chatting, your kids were so little! They sure aren't little any more! Chris has really grown and got a more mature look over the last year! Looks like you had a GREAT time! Love the seals on the buoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I LOVE your friday favs.. what GREAT photos!! Love the one with the seals! Looky them all playing the Wii!! We do that too.. Wii family night ROCKS! :)
    Have a GREAT day Joni!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like it was a great day at the beach. The weather was perfect, wasn't it!! Hope school is going well for everyone!

    ReplyDelete