Sunday, October 25, 2009

PTI October Blog Hop

Welcome Blog Hoppers! Time has just flown by... I can't believe the last time I joined the PTI blog hop was in June! It's totally unbelievable because I love PTI stamps, paper, and all the other great goodies that go along with them.

Today I want to share a matchbook card that I made using PTI Rustic Snowflake paper. I fell in love with the soft, rich colors! Just beautiful!

The large snowman stamp is from Provo Craft. The inside sentiment is "holly jolly Christmas," which is from the Holiday Button Bits stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy the rest of the blog hop!

24 comments:

  1. I like how you colored the scarf to go with the awesome paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you got the new paper to work with - love the whimsyness of this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a warm and cheerful snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joni this is soooo CUTE! and YEAH you got to play along this month!! Hope you had a WONDERFUL weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so pretty!! Love the stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just cuteness @ its best!!! ADORABLE & I have grown to LOVE that paper since starting the hop tonight -- thanks, ladies, I needed another PTI item to "crave"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you came hopping, cute paper and image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable snowman card! You did such an awesome job coloring him! That DP is suits your card well! :) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! Love the snowman and the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! The paper looks very pretty here! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Heather's patterned paper! Great card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute! I just love that snowman! The gorgeous papers just add to the fun look of the card!
    TFS!
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. darling card. love the paper,looks great with your snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun jolly card! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  15. SUper fun and fresh snowman - love the rustic snowflakes paper! GREAT job.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Joni, that snowman card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete