Friday, October 16, 2009

Happy Friday 5!

Welcome Friday! I had Monday off (Columbus Day), but it still felt like a full, long week. I was going to share five crafty projects, but I don't have five... (only two done so far). So instead, I'm going to share my five most favorite places to shop. I go to these places to browse even if I don't need (or plan to buy) anything.

The very tip/top of my list is Amazon! They have everything. I usually browse for books. I can get lost in reading reviews and following lists of recommended reading.

My favorite clothes shop is GAP! I also shop Old Navy, but I love to shop GAP when I can afford it. GAP clothes/pants fit me perfectly!

How much running stuff does a person need? Not much... LOL! I have enough clothes so I can go the entire week without having to wash, and I always buy the same shoes... BUT, I still love to browse the high-tech running stuff.

Well, hey, a girl's gotta have fun... {grin}

When I have time I like to checkout the magazines, patterns, and scrapbook stuff. If I find myself with a free lunch hour, I'll spend it at Joann's. There's a superstore only two miles from work. It's a great way to relax for an hour.

That's it for this week... next week I promise, crafty stuff!!!

3 comments:

  1. I too LOVE amazon.com!!! You are right about browsing there and getting lost. I however get lost just looking at everything! One year, I did almost all my Christmas shopping from there. Loved your Favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH Amazon... (and not just because my hubby works there.. but he will be glad this was on your list! :) ) he would probably want VS.. on my list! HA!!
    Hope your weekend was GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love The Gap too, I haven't been there in a while though. I might have to make a shopping trip!!

    ReplyDelete