Friday, December 18, 2009

Designing Friday-5

Christmas shopping is done. I have my Christmas cards written and addressed. The tree and lights are up. I was going to do a Christmas post, but I didn't take any photos of our Christmas prep... I'm such a bad scrapbooker!

So instead I'll share Chris's new passion... Graphics design... He taught himself how to use Photoshop CS3 and has been experimenting. He thinks he might want to go to college and study to be a graphics designer. Let me show you 5 of his favorite designs.

What do you think? Does the boy have a knack for this?





5 comments:

  1. For sure, those are great.

    Love the header on your blog.

    Merry Christmas to you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it appears he has a gift! Those look amazing! I have no idea how he created them, but they sure look very impressive!!! Way to go CHRIS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are FANTASTIC! way to go Chris!!!!
    Happy Holidays to you Joni and your sweet family!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. does he have a drawing tablet for the computer (like wacom?), if not he needs one and if he doesn't do something artistic wise-i think it would be a waste. i think he'd totally rock it. he could give me some lessons on cs3.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ummmm....YES!!! Those look awesome!!! And good job to you for having so much Christmas stuff done. Yeah, bring it on this week!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete